Assertio’s strategic goals involve in-licensing and acquiring assets to build on our current areas and expand into other specialty areas. In collaborating with our partners, we aim to benefit both parties while building a portfolio that addresses the needs of patients, physicians and payers alike.
Assertio is primarily interested in late-stage and approved medications across all therapeutic areas. Our goal is to identify the deal structure that optimizes return and allows both parties to meet their respective needs. Opportunities include:
- Targeted acquisitions
- In-licensing partnerships
- Commercialization partnerships
- Other investments and partnerships
Assertio is experienced in forming and managing a variety of innovative partnerships and deal structures. These include:
- Applied Pharma Research: Licensed the drug delivery technology and intellectual property to Cambia (diclofenac potassium for oral solution) from APR and collaborated to formulate a new life cycle extension.
- NES Therapeutics: In a partnership that fills a significant unmet need, Assertio provided a capital infusion in return for an equity stake in NES to fund the development of a late stage product for a rare life-threatening pediatric infection without an approved treatment.
Assertio welcomes inquiries from companies interested in partnering. Contact us at email@example.com.